We understand that sometimes unfortunately things may go wrong, and we hope to be able to resolve matters in a timely manner and to all parties’ satisfaction.
We aim to:
- Deal with customer complaints promptly, efficiently, courteously and systematically.
- Treat customer complaints confidentially and fairly.
- Ensure customers are kept informed and updated on the progress and outcome of their complaint.
Contacting us by telephone
Our head office telephone number is 0800 644 0237.
Ititially it’s a good idea for you to contact us by telephone and we can usually come to an easy solution and solve the matter quickly and simply.
It’s a good idea to make a node of who you have spoken to, although we will keep records ourselves also if necessary.
If we can’t come to a resolution over the phone then we can provide you with details of our complaints procedure and whom to write to.
Writing to us
After your phone call you may still wish to write us or you may wish to make your initial contact this way.
You can write to us at:
Easy Living Mobility, Unit 10 Wolseley Court, Stafford Technology Park, Stafford, ST18 0GA
We aim to resolve all complaints within a reasonable time frame (I.E no more than three months) and below is a guide as to what to expect:
- Within 7 days of receipt of your letter we will call you or write a letter of acknowledgement. We will outline a timescale with which we expect to deal with your complaint.
- Provided no further information is required we will aim to reply in full to your complaint within 28 days of receipt of your first letter. We allow ourselves this amount of time to investigate the complaint fully but for simple matters generally the reply will be quicker, especially if the complaint can be resolved over the telephone.
- Any further correspondence will be responded to in a timely matter.